Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Time To Love ME

Okay guys I've got some fabulous news! I got a job! YAY! I had an interview yesterday with this place called Sebastian's. It's a cafe, I will be doing line cook and cashier. I start next Monday. It's a Monday-Friday 9-3 shifts everyday no weekends. perfect! That leaves me time to find a job I can work nights and weekends. It gets better! I have an interview next Tuesday at this place called Lowell Beer Works. I had applied for the Hostess position. Hopefully I get that job and can work nights and weekends. If  not that place my friend Lauren works at the place called Saus in Boston in Fanuiel Hall which would be sick cause I love Lauren she's soo funny and on my rugby team. So basically I'm in for a quite a summer;) lets keep our fingers crossed for me! Plus it's beautiful out!

Okay so heres the issue. One of my teammates is a bit of a bitch right now. She is a selfish bitch who only cares about herself. So remember the boy I told you guys I may or may not have feelings for? Well can't do jack shit about that now because she just dove in and stole him from me. It gets better. SHE KNEW I HAD FEELINGS FOR HIM. Yup, backstabbing bitch. She knew and still did it and I'm very resentful towards her right now. Like you just don't do that. She the type of girl that only cares about her and her own selfish needs and everyone else can fend for themselves. She already screwed over 3 BEST FRIENDS by fucking all of them. She's a fucked up person. I'm just waiting for this relationship to FAIL MISERABLY. And guess whose gonna end up fucking it up, HER. Yup I called it. What sucks even more is that I think I still kind of like him and it hurts like hell to try and get over it. I've learned that in life your heart chooses who you like and don't like and who you love. You can't help it, it's just how it's gotta be. I've decided to take a whole new outlook on life cause I'm just SO TIRED of getting my heart ripped out of my chest and stomped on. I'm just gonna love me. It's time that I start loving myself and that's it. If it's all about me then I won't get hurt. It may sound a little selfish yes but I've been through way too much and have cared way too much about others and haven't really gotten that same respect back. Someone's gotta do it and if I can find someone to love me than I'm just gonna love myself. That's my easy way out of a broken heart. I've come to terms with all of that now.

So my plans for the rest of the week? Tomorrow I have to go in and fill out paper work for this job and stuff. Saturday is my little sister's dance recital and then I'm leaving to NH for my friends birthday party which is going to be insane. Basically it's going to be a mini reunion  of all my friends:) I'm pretty excited. Well everyone have a fabulous Wed!!
till next time
-Saskia

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the job!

    The girl you're talking about sounds like an absolute bitch and clearly you can do a lot better than her! And your new outlook sounds like such a good idea, you need to be able to love yourself before anyone else will. Enjoy a bit of time indulging in finding out who you are and why that makes you amazing :)

    There's something for you over at my blog by the way http://summerdreamsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, found you on 20sb!

    Congratulations on the new job!

    I'm sorry to hear you're having so many problems - that whole situation sure does suck. You're right though, sometimes you can't help who you fall for (trust me, I know!) but focusing on being happy and loving you for a while sounds like a great move forward!

    ReplyDelete