Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Focus

Wah! It's been forever I know and I'm extremely sorry! I'm home for the summer, so now I have plenty of time to talk about my pointless life. So I got home last Saturday. I stayed for senior week, which was AMAZING. It was really fun just being with the seniors with their last few days at good ole frankie p! It was really chill, for once, no drama of underclassmen, you can do whatever you want and no one gave a shit. And everyone was shitfaced the entire time. Haha, every night I was gone...bad but it was a good time. Now I'm taking a break because by Saturday my tummy hurt, A LOT hah. But I'm going back up next Saturday for my good friend Sam's birthday. It should be fun. I need a break from this house already! By the way, I'm on that 3.0 status for my GPA, HELL YA! I worked my ass off this semester for that, and I'll be damned if I let myself fuck that up. Hell no! Everyone was actually really surprised that I got that. What the hell man!? I'm not stupid! I'm actually quite intelligent and vivid when I WANT to be. But no one looks past party girl Saskia Joseph. I don't even party that much. Okay well that's a lie. But so does everyone else! When I'm out the same people are out too! So they can piss off if they think I'm a fucking dunce. You gotta do what it takes to make it in life, and I did it, the hard way too not the easy way. I studied, I did all my papers, I did all my power-points,  EVERYTHING. Suck it.

So my goals for the summer: GET A JOB! Do you know how hard it is to actually find one?? REAL HARD. But I NEED one. It's crucial to my goals. And I'm tired of working in the food industry, this is how I get FAT. Which leads into my next goal: LOSE WEIGHT.  I need to so bad. And this time, It's legit. I want to lose weight for myself, so I can feel good about who I am, and when I look in the mirror, it won't be disgust, it'll be like "Damn whose that chick?" I want to look in the mirror and smile at the person looking back. "Happiness: the ability to look in the mirror and like the person looking back..." I want that. And then comes everything that comes with losing weight, being noticed and maybe someone will actually be interested in me. I know looks aren't everything, but they really are. In this cut throat society looks are EVERYTHING. As much as I don't want to believe and you don't want to believe, deep down, you know it really is. Well I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna try and lose as much weight as possible. If anyone has ANY TIPS, please do share because anything helps:) I'll also keep this blog as a diary of my progress as well as my life, so updating will be must! More of ME YAY!:)
My next goal: GET A CAR...which well, getting a job needs to come first, I've applied at over 20 places and nowhere has gotten back. FML. I'm going to the mall on Monday to find any openings, wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me!
So yeah, no where in there does it say enjoy my summer, because I know when I do find a job, I will be selling my soul to that place. Yup...no biggie. Either way thats what the school year is for. It's okay. I'm over it.

So those are my goals and where my priorities are right now. Lets hope for the best. And OF COURSE I will DEF keep everyone updated. This time is for real.
Until next time:)
-Saskia

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from 20sb. I hope you are able to find a good summer job soon. And best of luck on losing weigh - it's no easy! I hope you're successful and will look totally hot cruising around in your new ride.

    ReplyDelete