Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Friday, April 29, 2011

SPRING WEEKEND=)

Okay..it's been awhile I'm sorrrrrrrrry=[ I've been busy with schoolwork and rugby and stressing about my life. But for this weekened thats all done with it..I got all my work done for monday yesterday and guess what this weekend is!? SPRING WEEKEND. For those of you that don't what this weekend means, basically its the LAST BIG hurraaaaah! Yessss last one for the year..so what do we do...get drunk all weekend and do around the world and hang out with all the seniors. I've actually had the honor of being real close with them and honestly they have given me so much and I'm going to miss them terribly. It's going to be different. I will give you a full background of the seniors and how much they mean to me in a later post. As of now..it's 1pm I have class at 2pm....I've already made myself drink # 1 and will be playing drinking games in class..yeaah this will be fun=] I'll give you updates soon!

-Saskia

No comments:

Post a Comment