Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Finally Being Happy For Me...

<p>Ello everyone! <br>
I was trying to sound British but its kinda hard to when your reading so I guess that was kinda pointless. So update on my life. I don't know if i told you guys but I got laid off from that job I had..it sucked. I spent weeks looking for a new one. Well my search is finally over! I got my old job back from last summer! So happy and I'm getting paid what I made at my old job which was 10/hr. WINNING! I'm pumped I start on Friday. I need at least some money to go back to school with! And some other great news. Remember how I told you guys I was taking this summer to find and love me first before I can open my heart up to anyone else. Well its paying off. I started doing the insanity dvds with my good friend Kim. We've been doing this  everyday for a week and a half and I'm starting to see results :) were doing the 60 day challenge to get sweet and sexy shirts at the end of it! I'm ready to go back to school looking good :) I would love support for you guys! I need as much as possible I'm determined to get all this weight down. I'm not happy or comfortable in my own skin and I want to know what it feels like to be...happy. just thinking about it puts a smile on my face. I want my smiles to finally mean something. I do honestly feel that if I lose this weight life will be better for me. I'm tired of the comments from family you haven't seen in a while. I'm tired of being the invisible friend amongst pretty ones. Im tired of feeling like fat chopped liver or that fat girl in the crowd. I don't want to be sad anymore. I'm doing this for me. No one else but me...
Oh another update so your guys remember how I told you about this girl who started going out with a boy I told her I liked. Well I finally told her how I felt and was upset that she did it. I told her it didn't  matter anymore because they were together and I was happy that they were happy. I just wanted her to be aware that I had been hurt by her actions...she felt like shit. I was a little happy inside. A week later they broke up...I dont want to feel responsible for their breakup...but I kinda do..she told me it was because she wasn't ready for the relationship he wanted which was way too intense. Fair enough I guess. But he's all over her shit. I'm over him. It's time for me to move one. Maybe with this new life and new body the guys will finally come to me like they do with other pretty girls. It's  new semester coming up...I'm ready to make a change.
I'll keep you guys post and maybe pictures!

Signing off
- a girl finally deserving to be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment