Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wishes do come true...sometimes

So my birthday turned out great!! I mean 3 of my friends ditched which was pretty lame but whatever my rugger friends Kim and Lauren took me to Boston for food and then we went to hookah bar which was sick! I highly recommend going it was so chill and it tasted real good! I loved it...the people were nice and the atmosphere was very chill. It was a good way to spend my birthday...plus my other friends feel bad for missing out so I get to do birthday dinner/night twice more :) yes so all that I said before scratch that I feel a lot better now about being 20...I am living my life the way I want to! And better news, remember my post awhile back on 90s shows and how they should come back. Well someone was listening cause they are all back!! All that, Doug, kenan and kel, and so much more all back on teen nick!!! Thank you nick cannon for being down with our generation! Check out the 90s are all that midnights on teen nick!!!  So happy! Okay gotta go!!!  Oh and by the way were trying to bring the word groovy back! Let's see if it catches on :)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment