Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fashion Show

Okay quick update, I'm sorry, its been chaotic! I promise as soon as I get a chance to myself I will tell you guys everything thats been happening in my life!

But this is kind of a big deal. Tonight we had a Fashion show at my school for my organization called Sistuhs...its a good time. We got clothes from places like JCPenny, Fashion Bug, Maurice's and Miranda's Boutique. They were all fabulous clothes! All donations went to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. It went really well, I had fun and everybody that came had fun and they loved it and all that jazz. When pictures go up I'll post them no worries=] but yes..that's legit a REAL QUICK update on my life. I'll go into details next time. I've been stressed and exhausted. Tommorow I have Relay for Life which is a walk for cancer we do at my school every year for 8pm to 8am and what we do is we walk laps all night till morning around our bubble which is our gym ( its all real complicated to understand right now, but I promise I'll go in depth about out another time) and we raise money for cancer. Were up to $4,000 now which is alot better than last year where at this point we had $1500. Yes PROGRESS. So yesss I won't be back till Saturday morning which by then I will be passed out, so I'll tell you guys everything hopefully Sunday. Deuces=]

-saskia

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on that walk! Rooting for you!!!

    That fashion show sounds totes awesome too!

    ReplyDelete