Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Leave Me Alone

Oh my goodness its been way tooo long and I apologize, being at school and blogging is really difficult because I'm just so busy all the time and I want to take the time to tell you guys every aspect of my life and just can't because I wouldn't have the time=/ FAIL. So for that I'm sorry everyone. Well the last couple of weeks have been good. I mean it's just me in a good mood so nothing to really bitch or tell. But today Im feeling pretty shitty. It all started last night, I just didnt want to do anything. I wanted to be left alone and it was kinda good cause I stay in my room with my roommate and we watched Teen Mom....(I hate that show but I LOVE to shit on it) and so thats what I did. I didn't leave my room for anything, not to talk to anyone not to wander around, I legit layed in my bed and chiillaxed. It was needed and then I realized I need more days like that.  And the feeling I have right now... I don't want to talk to anyone. I literally just want to be left alone. It won't happen though cause everyones always up my ass like theres no tommorow. GO AWAY EVERYONE! Hahah like honestly thats how I feel right now. And in about an hour I have rugby practice....yay me...NAHT. AND on top of my shitty moood..were getting a snow/ice storm on Friday. LIKE REALLY! It's soooo nice out today, lke extremely nice out and now it's gotta be ruined  by more snow....just as all the snow around campus was clearing off. Honestly, I hope it doesn't happen. I mean were guaranteed no school, but still dude! UGH. Whatever we'll see what happens. I'm gonna chill for a while till practice now. I'll talk to ya'll later=]

-Saskia

No comments:

Post a Comment