Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Friday, March 18, 2011

St Patrick's Day

Well hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been around in awhile, I just haven't had the time! But I'm back and have some stories for you guys abot my St Patty's Day.

    So yesterday I went into Boston for St Patty's Day. This is my first time spending st patty's in there so it was an adventure. I went in with my good friend Sam who I have known since H.S. So we went in it was a beautiful day out and there were sooo many people there. We were on our way to Fanuiel Hall to meet up with two friends from frankie p Ali and Ari. On our we somehow got distracted by this one alley way with a bunch of bars and people. So we walked by and in one of the bar windows I happened to see someone I knew. I was like "I KNOW HIM!" so me being me I went into the window and started calling out names. Well no one heard me because they were all chanting and screaming so I look like a complete ass just calling at the window. Finally my friend May saw me and started to scream and then thats when the group finally turned around and saw me and they all proceeded to scream. They were like "come on in here" and I was I said I couldn't because I wasn't 21, they were like "who cares just climb through the window" and I obviously couldn't because the bouncer was standing a feet away from me. So May came out and gave me a huge hug and we talked for a little bit and then she went bak in a snuck me beer through the window, it was green hahaha. So me and Sam made our way to Fanuiel Hall and talked to some people and stopped at one of the carts and bought some beads and I got a shamrock headband the had the shamrock anntenaes and all. So we were standing in front of Dick's waiting for Ali and Ari and we saw more of my friends from good ole frankie p and we all conversed and all and they left just as the two were coming. So we went for lunch at bertuccis and then walked around for a while and then they left us for the bars. Sam and I spent hours wandering around because unfortunately were not 21 yet so we can't go have fun in the bars which sucked. I was envious of all the people that were in there. As we walked around some guys sitting outside eating called me and over to take a picture. Well I thought he wanted me to take a picture for him but turned out he wanted us to take a picture with him! I was like aright and we got 2 nice pictures...on their cameras. We forgot to pull out ours. So we walked some more took more pictures and then we wanted to look for the alley that we had first found the bars at. As we were wandering around not knowing where the fuck we were going we ended finding more frankie p people! I know crazy right, were all just a bunch of drunken messes. So it was Jeffy, Tim and Meghan and their problem was that Meg wasn't 21 yet so they also couldn't go anywhere so we chilled with them, while we were about to leave there was this guy that was drunk and in a wheelchair. So heres what happened. An asian guy from McDonald's came out changing the trashcans and all of a sudden the guy in the wheelchair starts yelling at him saying that he was a bad man and that he was rascist and that he was from Vietnam and they did bad things to people there. He continued to bash this guy and say all this bullshit and I was in shock. The things he said to this poor man was fucked up. Then the wheelchaired homeless guy dropped his change and the people around him helped him pick it up...but picked it up for themselves they just pocketed his change. I guess it's best because he was just gonna buy more booze with it. So we walked and found this place called Tex Mex where Jeffy and Tim could drink and the rest of us were allowed in. We spent awhile there and had a really good time. So around 12pm we decide to peace out. Sam stayed with her two friends in Boston and I left with Jeffy Meg and Tim. Tim left to take the Red Line (mind you he is shitfaced) and I went with Jeffy and Meg so they could drive me to my dad's place. So as were in the car, Jeffy texts Tim to make sure he was okay. The text message he gets back says this "I'm home safe in bed...without saskia=/" AWKWARD! Like really?!?!? First off the dudes in Boston hit on you like theres no tommorow so me and sam got that all day and really didn't know what to do. And now Tim?!?! Well Jeffy was like "I don't think I was suppose to read that outloud", but then he proceeds to show me the text. yup fml. My life is super awkward. But overall I had a lot of fun yesterday. Hopefully next year we won't have a problem. So to my fellow Irish men and women thank you for having a day for us to celebrate to=]
p.s. I forgot to mention that we got our picure taken from this guy who works at this brewery in New York! heres the link to the website
http://festpics.com/p643628044/h5555657#h5555657
CHECK IT OUT=]

-saskia

No comments:

Post a Comment