Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Little Under the Weather..


15 days till I'm back to happiness.

I'm feeling really down in the dumps today. Fill in on the past real quick: whenever I come home I get put in this funk that is impossible to get out of. I feel really low about myself and that the world hates me. As hard as I try to get these thoughts out of my head they just don't and honestly it makes me feel really bad about myself. I wont say much today because I'll end up saying things I really don't mean.

But on the bright side...so "Forever Strong" my favorite rugby movie of all time. Well one of the characters in the movie is named Larry Gelwix, who in real life is by far one of the best High school rugby coaches of all time with 351 wins and 9 loses in his ENTIRE career. He's amazing! So I was creepin on the web and ended up finding his facebook. Well I did something I thought I would never have the balls to do and messaged him saying how much his movie inspires our team and thanked him for being a huge role model in our lives. Well, HE MESSAGED BACK! The Larry Gelwix messaged ME back! EPIC!!!! I was soooo excited. And to add onto the good news we found Actor Sean Feris on facebook! We may or may not friend request him! Well I want too, but I'm not doing it alone so I have to wait...

Well thats an update on my life I'm sorry I dont have much for you but like I said I'm not in the best of moods today I feel like crying right now it's upsetting. Untill next time!
saskia-
   

No comments:

Post a Comment