Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Friday, December 31, 2010

Stay Ruthless for the New Year


Well it is officially the last day of 2010! My goal for 2011...BE MORE RUTHLESS=] and a bunch of other new year resolutions that repeat each year. I won't complain too much about this year because it wasn't all that good. But it wasn't all bad either. I mean I've made a few accomplishments that I'm pretty proud of as well. I hope that next year brings some wishes I've always had. As the years change so do our lives, people will come and go, we have our ups and downs but one thing we should all remember that life moves on. It doesn't stop so we can fix things, the best we can do is pick ourselves and move on with it, our heads held high and a smile on our face. Don't let anything seem to impossible to do and never give up on your dreams. Happy New Year everyone, may you be as ruthlesss as I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment