Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Part 1: my life...

Hi! my names saskia joseph. I'm 19 and a sophmore in college. I thought i would try this out and see how far it takes me. My life story: hahah well my lifes a joke, well not in like a bad but in like akward things happen to me hahah. Like im that kinda girl that would probably come straight out of a movie that you say "that doesn't happen in real life." Well for me, it does. For example, i play rugby. I've had my shorts, spandex AND underwear pulled down on me as i made a tri (touchdown for people that dont know) in front of EVERYONE, fans, coach, sexy coach lol, uhmm parents, team, boys team the whole state i guess. AND to make matters worse theres pictures. So yeah akward stuff like that happens, maybe not all consisting of my butt, but things get worse. The wierd part about, i enjoy it lol. ALOT. I've gotten so use to my life being like that, ive acutally learned to go through a day expecting something wierd to happen, and if it doesnt then somethings wrong. VERY wrong. In my akward life i have a best friend who experiences the same akward situations with lol. Her names Miranda. I met her a july of 2009 and we've been best friends ever since. Shes my other half, the jelly to my peanut butter sandwhich, the marshmallows to my hot chocolate and all the above. YES. shes that serious. My Dear Diary lol. I'm not sure what i would do without her actually. She's also the sweetest person youll ever meet in your life. THe kindest person who wouldnt even hurt a fly, but would punch someone in the face if she had to lol. But i love her to death and would do anything for that girl, cause shes one of those people I know will be behind me in anything anytime anywhere. I also have other friends, well of course who i love dearly. I play rugby as i mentioned before and that team is my FAMILY i love them more than anything. Lifes not too bad once you get a hang of it. So thats the beginning to my life obviously there more to me than just akward moments and friends haha but you can basically sum my life up to that. Im an outgoing person and im very easy to get along with. I live for the moment and although i regret somethings i never would wanna go back in time to change them. I love to have fun and love tryin out new things blah blah and the whole nine yards. Well thats me, im not sure what more i should say, but of course ill keep ya'll updated.
untill next time...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment