Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Started So Long Ago...


So I think it's time to start counting down the days where I can go back to school. I need to get outta this stupid house like oh i dont know now would be perfect. I CANT STAND MY MOTHER. I'm not even gonna bother gettin started on how much of a bitch she is. To all the cool mothers out there, please adopt me! Enough of her whatever.

So anyways thoughts of the day: friendship and how some friends just suck. In my past I've had friends that come and go. Friends that fade away and of course the great that stay in your life for a really long time. I've had them all. What sucks the most? Watching really good friends just disappear out your life. I've had my fair share of them. I'm sure everyone has. What I tell myself all time, one day they will find themselves in a situation where they need help, and when that time comes and no one is there for them, they'll find themselves remembering the people that were actually there for them in the past and realize that at times like those, it's when they wish they never lost sight of what really mattered. Good Friends. I'm one of those people they think about. I have always been there for all my friends no matter what. But what's hard about situations like those, no ones ever there to listen to me. It sucks when your friends could give two rats ass about you. I've had issues with picking good friends, I always pick the wrong ones, and then they just screw me over. Oh yesss, well of course as I got older, I started to realize that I deserve a whole lot better than what I'm getting. So last summer? Or the summer before? I changed everything, and made the right desicion to do away with the bad and bring in the good and new. I did away with all the friends that I was always there for, but when I needed someone the most they were nowhere to be found. I'm not overdoing anything either, these people literally treated me like crap and finally I took a stand. I'm a much more happier person now, I'm with people that listen to me and treat me with the respect I'd like to think I deserve. I guess what I'm trying to say is to choose your friend wisely. I think I'm pretty damn lucky to have the friends that I have now. For a long time I was really upset with my life and honestly didn't even want to live anymore. But everyday I had a smile on my face showing the whole world that I was okay with my life. Well I met great people when I went to college last year and now I have a reason to smile all the time, well except when I'm home for long periods of time. But beside that; I'm at a point in my life where I'm content...and I haven't felt like that in a very long time. I once heard quote " Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them"...

No comments:

Post a Comment