Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fairy Tales Suck

So I'm still wicked sick, but I won't let that hold me down from writing to you guys!

So let me just start with yesterday. My good guy friend came in a had a great heart to heart with me about life. Literally vented about everything to me and I felt kind of special. Then he made me feel a little good about myself too. We were talking about this dude who was dancing with like a huge chick...(big girls need loving too) and this is how the conversation went.

Him: He was dancing with this fat chick and I was like ew no
Me: ouch what does that make me?
Him: uhm NO NO NO NO NO, if you were ugly or fat I wouldn't have danced with you last weekend, I don't have friends that are ugly, My friends are all good-looking because an ugly person on the outside is an ugly person on the inside.
Me: Awwwww

I know, I know it's not much of a "fairy tale" statement to say, but coming from this boy, it kind of was. He's a good kid. One of my closest friends and I feel like I can talk to him about anything, literally anything...well not everything.... but we'll save that for another day.

You know what really sucks, seeing your friends hook up with your other friends that you've had feelings for before. I'm not really the jealous type,well at least I don't show it because I have to maintain my stance of not giving a shit. But deep down it really does hurt. But I can't do shit about it because well I'm a huge pussy and I'm almost positive no ones interested in what I got to give. I won't get my spirts down though, not now. I'm way too happy right now to care. Well not right this second cause I feel like shit...but you know what I mean.

I'm going to sleep now...I'm super tired and it's been a long asss day. Keep you updated later!=]
-saskia

2 comments:

  1. I agree fairy tales suck..... because they'll never become reality, well atleast not nowadays. You're friend was really sweet to say that to you.

    I have went through that when a friend hooked up with another friend, it hurt but I moved on and realized it wasn't meant to be. You can't dodge fate, because the friends that hooked up are actually married now with 2 kids and I'm happy for them.

    And girl don't put yourself down, even though as women we do that once and while. Just know when you feel like you have nothing to offer, someone will come along and offer you everything and more. That's the thing about life, it has a funny way of proving us wrong and showing us the positivity in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you letitia! your very right you really can't but theres always missed oppurtunties and I always do that cause I'm never sure and doubt myself. your sooo right though..im just gonna sit patiently and hope that that day does come along for me=]I still have a little hope left

    ReplyDelete