Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Themed Parties?!?

Okay sorry it's been a few days, things are just crazy and what not and whatever. I'm back. So I had a crazy weekend here at good ole frankie p, but it's nothing I can't really explain because you guys will be like who gives a shit. So theres no point. But on the plus side, I'm a host for overnight incoming freshman, so basically they shadow me and stay with me for a night and see what the campus is like. My girl came up yesterday and her name was Angela. I tell you about this one because she was different. I've had 2 different girls already and both were really wierd. Like really really wierd. So she was like a breath of fresh air compared to them. To make things even better she's from my old high school! YES! Crazy right? So she filled me in on EVERYTHING and my High School is completely shit now. Apparently the place smells like weed all the time and everyone coming to school drunk and what not and they are super strict because it's a Catholic school, so we wear uniforms, and I guess everything just changed. I'm so glad I was the last class to actually have it good=] Yay me! But she was cool, she really liked it here, I mean she had a good time so I wouldn't see why not. But yeah we had fun. So she really wants to come here and she was like "I was scared I was gonna get someone that didn't go out or didn't have fun, basically the opposite of me" but lucky for her I wasn't=]

Sooo my best friend Miranda's birthday is this weekend right so I have a few things planned just for  her. I want to throw her a party on Saturday, you know just for the fun of it, and I want it to be themed. Well I had the idea of "Anything But Clothes" but then I started to think about it and it probably won't be a good idea cause what will people wear? So now I'm not really sure what to do! Any idea's for a themes party pleaaaaseee help me! Then Sunday, we have everything planned out! A couple of our closest friends are going to take her to Texas Roadhouse and then surprising her with something very special and wierd/fun. I won't tell you guys either so you'll have to wait=]  Hopefully it all works out...I want this to be special for her, she's my best friend and I think she really deserves it, so I will def keep you guys updated! I have some news but I can't really share it yet because I need to think about it for a little bit.

Story of my life in a nutshell!=]

till next time!
-saskia

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool about the girl you had stay with you. I almost did that when I got accepted into a school but I ended up not getting into there because of Spanish.

    Themed party... hm... it's hard without knowing this chick. Is she all cosmo? Maybe a sex and the city theme? Like shoes shoes shoes or a pimps and hoes party? Is it girls only? Sorry I suck at themed parties. LOL

    Found you on 20sb. Awesome blog I'll follow.

    ReplyDelete