Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Feel Like Dying...Not Literally

So today, I got sick. I have a fever and my body hurts everywhere and I'm coughing up a lung over here like a damn smoker...I don't smoke. I feel like completely shit so this post won't be too long on account I don't have the energy to do so and I have 2 papers to finish....FML honestly! I'll fill you in when I get better.

Till next time!

-Saskia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Saskia! I found you on the 20sb 'we love comments' follwing blog roll! I love your blog, very candid and honest. Refreshing! I'm following you now, it would be cool if you came and followed me too. Being sick suuucks, I hope you feel better real soon!
    xx
    Amy
    http://awhimofmine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy!

    I'm really glad your enjoying my blog! I was really excited to read this=] I followed you blog and I look forward t reading it! And thank you i hope sooo too=\

    ReplyDelete