Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Need A Sign...

Okay. So were going to get snowed in again. Yay!=] It literally has snowed every week since the last big storm in December. NO SCHOOL! Good enough for me=]

Anyway. I'm kind of ticked off. Theres just so much bothering me right now, I don't even know how to explain it all. I'm bummed because my best friend is on crutches so now we can't cause trouble and shoot the shit like we use too. So now I'm confined to this dorm with a bunch of stuck up barbie doll looking bitched that I don't even like for the rest of tonight. Everyone else lives on the other side of campus and like I said, it's snowing and FPU is a hill. Or 5 different hills. I have on friend whose just bugging the shit out of me. Like I want to punch her face, she's so annoying. And SUCH an attention whore. Like everyone needs to be focused on just focused on her. If were not she gets pissed. Like honesty get over yourself. No one give a two flying fucks about you. That's my rant for the day.

I've decided I'm giving up on the whole nonsense that theres such thing as fucking love. I was talking to on of my good friends and we were discussing how sometimes we just want to give up. Just stop all together and honestly I'm to that point where I just want to. I feel like life isnt worth chasing around something I know I will never have. Then I look at some people who honestly don't deserve great people and it's like what am I doing wrong?? Do I not deserve the same thing everyone else is having? Do I not deserve to be loved? I need a very big sign...please.

No comments:

Post a Comment