Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Why Bother?

Why do we try so hard? Like really, I'm serious. We wake up everyday and worry about what other people think of us. We spend countless hours in front of a mirror that obviously lies to us everyday of our lives because we don't recieve the approval that we expected from other people and then lose a little self-esteem everyday. So why do we bother? What is it with people and wanting to seek others approvals? Shouldn't what one person sees in the mirror be all the approval we need? Why do we go through great lengths to just either get shut down, or not even get noticed at all? I mean I bet that everytime I actually try to look decent when going out in publics I'm still another face in the crowd or we get judged or made fun of. "People-watchers" they shit on everyone, I know because I do it too. And the things that I say are pretty bad, so sometime I wonder what people say about me? Thinking about it makes me somewhat sick to my stomache.

No comments:

Post a Comment