Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Really....

6 days left.

I'll just tell you about my day. So today I went over my good friend Sam's house. I havent seen her in awhile so it was a lot of fun with our other friend whose name happens to be Sam as well. We hung out with her family and played games, it was actually really nice catching up and what not. We made a billon sugar cookies so I got to take some home. Heres where things went down hill. I made this huge gingerbread mand sugar cookie right and I had three other cookies in the bag. I was actually saving the big one for my friends, ya know to be nice. I didn't want any of them so I thought it would be a nice gesture. Well my mother got to them and I told her not to take the big one because I really wanted to save it for them Well she gets PISSED and is like blah blah blah, you can't even let me take one cookie...THERES THREE OTHER ONES blah blah that I'm selfish and that I don't appreciate anything blah blah...all this BS about life..because I didn't give her ONE COOKIE! Like really, you want to pick a fight over a cookie..like PISS OFF...I CANNOT WAIT TO LEAVE...seriously like she always is like this, she always likes to yell and pick fights..I'm telling you guys one day I'm gonna be gone..long gone and I'm not loooking back not once. I'm not saying this out of anger or fustration. I've been saying this for AWHILE...when I leave this house for good, I'm not looking back once because I need to move on with my life. I don't need nonsense this to stress me out and make me mad. I don't need to be angry. I'm not an angry person, but she brings it out on me and I just want to punch something. I'm leaving saturday...I CANNOT WAIT! good ole frankie p never looked any better...

No comments:

Post a Comment