Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snooooow....

Good ole' Wilmington MA got up to 24 inches of snow today. We got more than everyone else. Yup love my town. And guess who the FUCK had to shovel it all?! Yessss my friends, this pissed off chick right here. Except I'm not that pissed off about it. It was actually nice to get outside. I want to go sledding SOO bad...I've always wanted to try snowboarding too. Hopefully I get to do that someday. I was even nice enough to do my neighbors sidewalk which could have been the length of fucking half a football field. Like fuck the gym let's shovel sidewalks! I don't have much to say today. But uhm the snows still falling so yeaah, I'm going to have to do it tommorow morning again. YES! LOVE my LIFE! And I just love how 49 states have snow on the ground except for Florida who clearly is too good for snow. What the fuck EVER FL. Rub it in our faces why don't you, with you sunny skies and hot guys on wonderful beaches...

-saskia

No comments:

Post a Comment