Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let's NOT Talk...


Dear Lady that Cleaned My Teeth Today,

    Well you did better than my last dentist so thats a plus. You were really nice so you get some brownie points there. What I don't understand is why you always try and have a full blown conversation with me when my mouth is wide open! I mean I can't say anything to when you do that, I end up sounding like a fucking retard. But yet you continue to force small talk upon me. Are you amused by my inability to move my mouth therefore making me sound stupid or do you seriously think it's normal to talk to me with your hand half way down my throat? I'm just a little bit confused that's all. I just don't understand why you continue to try and humiliate me while you clean my teeth? I mean I'd appreciate it if you didn't or maybe like tell me a story that invovles me not having to speak up. It would be easier than having to answer your questions about my life. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't try to force conversation with me till after you get your hand out of my mouth. Or get all the questions out of the way before you shove my mouth open. Either way, I won't feel stupid while your cleaning my teeth. That's all I wanted say. Nothing more. Thank you for the fabulous job and I can't wait to get my wisdom teeth out=/.

                                                                                                           Sincerely
                                                                A Confused Patient

No comments:

Post a Comment