Quote of the Week

"There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Friday, January 28, 2011

Always Smile...

So great news! Rupert is back with me=] Although it was huge fucking drama filled trip to the computer store..I won't bother explaining cause it's too long of complete bullshit. So now I will be updating from school! I have soooooo much to vent about so I'm not sure where exactly to start but I'll try my best to start off.

So I guess we'll start off with rugby. It started already! We have been working our asses off for like the past week. A couple of us started going to the gym last week and ran around and I honestly thought I was all set. Legit. SET. So we've been going to the gym throwing around the ball and what not. Well CLEARLY it wasn't enough, because when practice actually did start this past week,. well lets just say we sure did have it coming for us. We ran 7 laps around our track, and then did sprints and then ran the ball up and down  the field. It may sound gross but I don't give a fuck I sweated SO MUCH. Now on Monday we have to run 5&1/2 laps which equals a whole fucking mile. And to make life even better, there timed. Yup, it's def going to take me a whole FUCKING HOUR. NBD. I'll do the best I can I guess.

You know what I hate? Okay my problem. I have this friend. Right, crazy I have friends! Anyway, were good friends and sometimes I can't help but think that theres something there. Even the tinest bit of chemistry. I don't know, I can just feel it! You know. But then when I actually think about it, I feel somewhat stupid for even thinking that something could ever be and then I get really down in the dumps about it. Sometimes I feel as though I really should give up on trying anything with anyone. I think to myself, "Am I even worth it? Is there ever such thing as hope? And the real question is, should I have it?"

Well, I don't know when I'll have answers to those questions for you, hopefully I end up doing having answers to them. STORY OF MY LIFE
-saskia

No comments:

Post a Comment